SOCES is the largest magnet school in the Los Angeles Unified School District boasting a population of 2,100 students in the grades four through twelve. All students who attend SOCES must apply through an application process outlined in the “Choices” brochure, which is published annually through the Office of Student Integration. The diverse student body, by court order, is integrated with a 60% combined minority and 40% Anglo student population. SOCES offers a wide array of enrichment programs that provide its students with an above average curriculum.
The School’s Main Office is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm when school is in session.
- 18605 Erwin Street | Tarzana, CA 91335
- Phone | (818) 758-5600 | Facsimile (818) 344-5909
- 24-Hour Knight-line and Voice Mail Messages | (818) 758-5660
The Parent Groups can be contacted via email here:
- Email the PTSA – ShermanOaksCESPTSA@gmail.com
- Email the Booster Club – SocesBooster@gmail.com